We urge our government to:
- Pursue peace, not war.
- Respect international law.
- Hold in high regard all human life.
- Next Meeting: Thursday, April 23, 7:00 p.m. at the Ohio County Public Library (Wheeling).
- NOTE: We will skip our regular April 9 meeting due to conflict with the Barnesville Source Water Protection Plan meeting (see below).
- Barnesville Source Water Protection Plan draft will be presented and discussed at a public meeting April 9th at 6:00 pm at the Barnesville Public Library Annex 611 North Chestnut Street, Barnesville. A major concern is how much the plan will do to protect Barnesville’s water from the risks from shale gas operations.
- Low Power FM project – We have added information about the project on the “Current Projects” page and will aim to update and expand the information as we move forward.
On October 10, 2014 we received our construction permit from the FCC.
– John M.
- We recommend Wheeling Alternative – News and views not found in Wheeling media – wheelingalternative.com
Back to Top