We urge our government to:
- Pursue peace, not war.
- Respect international law.
- Hold in high regard all human life.
- Next Meeting: Thursday, September 11, 7:00 p.m. at the Ohio County Public Library (Wheeling). We are skipping the August 28 meeting because it conflicts with the town meeting in Barnesville that several of our members are involved with. See below.
- This Thursday evening, August 28 at 6:30 pm at the Barnesville Public Library Annex, 600 North Chestnut St., a public meeting will be held to inform area residents of strategies to protect our water resources from the risks posed by shale gas development. Presenters will include Nathan Johnson representing the Ohio Environmental Council, Dr. Julie Weatherington Rice and Linda Aller from the consulting firm Bennett and Williams of Westerville Ohio. Here is a flyer about the event:
- Low Power FM project – We have added information about the project on the “Current Projects” page and will aim to update and expand the information as we move forward.
– John M.
Back to Top